Students interested in taking courses while still enrolled in high school and students interested in returning to complete their degree, should complete the special applications designated below:
    EARLY COLLEGE- students interested in taking college courses while enrolled in high school should apply for our Early College Program
    READMISSION- students who previously enrolled as a degree-seeking student at Bloomsburg, Lock Haven, or Mansfield, and wish to resume their studies, should Apply for Readmission.

    Students interested in applying for admission for an undergraduate or graduate degree (including certificates), should continue below.
    If you have an existing account, you can use the login option below.  Otherwise, please start a new account.
    For existing accounts, login here.
    Use this link to create a new account and start an application.